At McRail / RMC we believe that construction in all forms can and should have a positive impact on our society.
We recognise our responsibility to act as a good corporate citizen and perform the obligations we have towards our people, partners, customers, suppliers, competitors and the community as a whole.
Our aim is to go beyond compliance of our business requirements and have a positive impact on our society as a whole.
McRail / RMC is focus on customer satisfaction and actively pursuing the improvement of our reputation within the construction industry. From the very start we adopted four corporate values
- Speed in the assessment of new situations and developments
- Efficiency in decision making and in action
- Encouraging initiatives and new ideas
- Recognising contributions
- Developing personal goals
- Commitment to the service of clients and collective accomplishment
- Exemplary behaviour
- Aspiration for challenge and leadership
- Desire to obtain team success in a competition where the referee is the client
We are proud to support local community projects such as Orpington FC Football Club, located in South East London. They have over 20 Youth teams aged from U7’s all the way up to U21’s playing in the SELKENT leagues alongside 4 Adult teams, including Women’s, a SEN team and Saturday morning Soccer Schools for all ages.
It’s important to help build a sense of achievement and accomplishment through sporting events. These foundations will hopefully help in personal development.
Contact us today
T: 0208 903 2433
In order to visit us
Middlesex UB6 7PH
Interested in working with us? We are always looking for the best people in the industry.